Operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, GSSI’s geo-steering services optimize wellbore placement, decreasing drilling time and costs.
Our team of geo-steering geologists are experts in directional drilling and have experience navigating all North American plays, including Eagle Ford, Bakken, T.M.S., DJ Basin and Permian Basin. Our professionals pride themselves on handling difficult projects, and executing safe and successful drilling programs.
- Wells are geo-steered from our operations centre
- 24/7 monitoring from pre-spud planning to total depth
- Prevents hazards, and lowers overall drilling time
- Direct communication with clients ensures the well lands and remains in the target zone
- Reports are tailored to suit the needs and scheduling of the client
- Invaluable resource during night operations
In - House
- Access to the remote service benefits, with the luxury of a geo-steering geologist in your office
- Our experts are a valuable resource for operations meetings and planning
- Receive instant professional geological interpretations and recommendations
In addition, GSSI offers a number of geological consulting services, including subsurface and technical analysis, as well as multi-well project management.
For pricing or more information email us at email@example.com or call (587) 352-2236
Geo-steering is actively adjusting the placement of a wellbore while drilling to remain within a geological target. Various resources are used during this process including professional interpretations, software and real-time data.
Remote well monitoring offers lower drill times, increased performance, and reduces safety hazards with less personnel on site. It also increases the percentage of lateral length in pay-zones, which increases returns.